- 5 lb pork tenderloin
- 2 large onions
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 7 small cans green chilies (mild)
- 1 small can Jalapeño peppers (hot)
- 1 large can Green chili sauce-(for enchiladas)
- 1 large can hot water (use empty can from enchilada sauce)
- garlic powder
- Chipotle pepper powder
Once pork is all browned add all ingredients.
Boil for 30 minutes.
Simmer for another 15 minutes.
- 3-4 lb Pork Tenderloin
- Large can of Pineapple slices
- liter bottle of Pineapple Soda (not Diet)
- Green Peppers
- ¼ cup Olive Oil
- 3 cloves Garlic
- Crush Garlic and mix with Olive Oil
- Inject mixture into roast
- Rub roast with mixture of favorite seasonings
- Arrange pineapple slices in bottom of Dutch Oven
- Lay roast on top of pineapple
- Arrange bell pepper slices on top of roast with a few of the remaining pineapple slices.
- Pour in remaining Pineapple juice from the can
- Add Pineapple soda to about 1” in the bottom of Oven
Onion Baked Chicken
14” Dutch Oven
Makes 8 servings.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
- 1 tablespoon McCormick® Onion Powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Thyme Leaves, lightly crushed
- 1/2 teaspoons McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Paprika
- 3 to 3 1/2 pounds chicken parts
- 1 tablespoon oil
1. Mix onion powder, salt, garlic powder, paprika and thyme in small bowl
2. Place chicken in dutch oven.
3. Brush chicken with oil.
4. Coat chicken evenly with seasoning mixture.
5. Bake at 375 degrees, 40 to 45 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
Use full ring charcoal on top and bottom of dutch oven. Cook until chicken is 165-170 degrees.